1. Hibernate loading all entities utilizing 1st or 2nd level cache stackoverflow.com
We have an entire table of entities that we need to load during a hibernate session and the only way I know to load all entities is through an HQL query:
2. ehcache - no security manager: RMI class loader disabled forum.hibernate.org
I am getting the following stack trace (see below) with tomcat6 container. However the error goes away when I start tomcat with security manager enabled. I am using ehcache 2.1.0 with hibernate 3.5.4-Final and spring 3.0.2-Final Ehcache documentation says security manager is not required. Any help w/r/t running tomcat6 w/o security manager to avoid ClassNotFoundException will be greatly appreciated. thanx in ...
3. EAGER loading problem with EHCache forum.hibernate.org
Hello Every One, MY Environment: JBoss: GA 4.2.3 EJB: 3.0 Hibernate: 3.2.4.sp1 EHCache: 2.4.6 EHCache Configuration:
4. EHCache loading initialization forum.hibernate.org
5. High load site stagnates/hangs with Hibernate 3.2 + ehcache forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.2.5 Full stack trace of any exception that occurs: none. Name and version of the database you are using: MySQL 4.1.20 The generated SQL (show_sql=true): none Debug level Hibernate log excerpt: none This is a very strange and annoying problem to me. I was running a site with Apache + Resin 2.1.17 + JSP(JSTL) , Hibernate 2.1 , C3P0 ...
6. connection pooling ehcache and load testing forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a web application that is developed using webworks and hibernate (connection pooling c3p0 and 2nd level cache EHCache are enabled). I this there is signing action which hits the database once to find if user exists or not. for this i am using a query like "from UserDB where userID = :userID" now when i try that with ...