1. Hibernate -- load an object based on a member object's field stackoverflow.com
How can an object be loaded via Hibernate based on a field value of a member object? For example, suppose the following classes existed, with a one-to-one relationship between bar and ...
2. In Hibernate, when an object's fields are lazy loaded, can I only change one of the fields and do update(object)? stackoverflow.com
3. Best practices for entities with lazy fields in a multi-J2EE-applications system stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a system made up of several J2EE applications deployed on an Oracle Weblogic server, using Toplink as a JPA provider. In my system, I have one application in charge of ...
4. Load only some fields from a collection forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I have the following question. I have an entity "Bug" that has a collection of "Bug" inside (these are the bugs related to the first one). This object is quite big and because of Web Services use I cannot use lazy loading and also this relation causes a cycle in the object graph (a big problem for CXF web ...
5. Are @Version fields loaded implicitly? forum.hibernate.org
6. session.load when fields are CHAR not work !!! forum.hibernate.org
7. Is it possible to limit field load with criteria in hib2? forum.hibernate.org