1. Lazy-loading of collections generated by HQL ? coderanch.com
Catalin, you are querying that table and there is no where clause, so you get all the records back. It is the query, there is no "lazy loading" that can be done here. You can instrument the code, a post compile stept o do, and the values inside the Object will be lazy loaded. That might be what you are looking ...
2. cannot load objects with generated id in hsqldb forum.hibernate.org
3. SQL for load generated incorrectly -- Store works fine forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 2:52 pm Posts: 36 Hibernate version: 2.1.3 Mapping documents: Code:
4. load(), implicit polymorphism, and identity key generation forum.hibernate.org
-My mappings specify identity key generation. -I rely on load() to return proxies, so I can establish associations without doing an actual query. -My classes are interface/implementation pairs, mapped using implicit polymorphism. I don't specify the interface in the mapping file, but I do run queries and loads against the interface, expecting hibernate to return instances of the implementation. -You can't ...
5. Trying to generate classes that allow lazy property loading forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to generate classes with cglib that allow lazy loading. I am doing this because I need to generate classes at runtime that deal with our content tables, and our content items can have very large image and text data associated with them. As such, it would be a big performance win to not load the associated text or image ...
6. How do I generate properties on load? forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hibernate version: 2.1.8 Mapping documents:
7. session.load and SQL generated forum.hibernate.org