1. How to lazy load a one-to-one composition via hql stackoverflow.com
If have an entity A with a bidirectional one-or-zero-to-one mapping with entity B. The mapping is as follows:
2. HQL and loading .csv, possible? zkoss.org
1. We get a .csv file from an Url as an ZipInputstream. ( We need this for periodically update a table from the web).2. All csv fields for every line of this InputStream we mapped as a Bean (used the SuperCSV lib) and store it to a list
3. Different order loading from HQL and session.get() forum.hibernate.org
Hi all. I'm using hibernate3 and trying to retrieve an Object which has another object in it. Something like:
4. HQL and eager/lazy loading forum.hibernate.org
I have a Person that has a Set of Addresses. I need to find the Person using an HQL like this: from com.oreilly.hh.Person as person where upper(person.name) = upper(:person) Now I want that the addresses load eagerly, so I set the outer-join = true.
5. Entity Loading with HQL? forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:48 pm Posts: 8 I am currently using MySQL 4.1 and Hibernate 3.0 to persist some data involving the Spatial types (Geometry object). My question isn't a specific error but how to attack the problem; I've been going at it different ways but keep running into blocks. In my Java classes I store the geometry ...
6. Different load behavior: Session's "get" and HQL forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:59 pm Posts: 6 Hibernate version: 3.2.5ga Mapping documents: User.hbm.xml Code: