1. Syntax help for Load-Collection Query with Composite Key forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm Posts: 1 I'm working with an existing database (that cannot be changed) that uses composite keys. I trying to create a native SQL join for a collection however Hibernate is trying to retrieve a value from the result set that isn't there ("PID1_0_"). I'm almost certain I'm missing something in my "load-collection" element. ...
2. compite key and load object forum.hibernate.org
I have (on a db Oracle) a table with a composite key on two column: a colun is assigne from user and another is a sequence like this: Table Users codUser: String numberUser: autoincrement How can map it into hibernate xml file? And what parameter I should pass at load session method for get My object session.load(myclass.class, ?? ) ?
3. Loading objects with composite keys forum.hibernate.org
I have a persistent object with composite key. The composite key is not mapped with a Java class, instead, it is mapped as follows:
4. Lazy Map that loads just the keys forum.hibernate.org
gavin wrote: ...(It makes no sense for a one-to-many association.) i am a newbie and am trying to take your advice about a helper method in the parent class that always points the child to the parent and adds the child to the parent's set. since some of my set's have thousands of elements and the elements can be a thousand ...
5. lazy loading - problem with composite-id & key-many-to-o forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Mapping documents: Parent:
6. Determine of an object is loaded by app: ie, getEntity(Key) forum.hibernate.org
I have an Account which is mapped to a set of Positions. When a new Position is created I only want to update Account's set if Account is already loaded in the Session cache. In other words, I want to limit any locking on Account unless some other aspect of the system has already loaded/locked the Account. I see that SessionImplementor ...
7. key-many-to-one loading forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I dont know if this has been posted before .. I would like to know if there is a way to make Hibernate to fetch the value of a key-many-to-one element of a composite-id. The problem is that the object fetched contain an object created by hibernate ($Enhanced ...) and doesnt let me modify its value ... Regards. Jos Piersanti. ...
8. Composite key and loading example needed forum.hibernate.org
HI, I have check around in the forum and in the hibernate doc, and I didn't found a simple example of retrieving a record with a composite key. I have this mapping: Code:
9. Session load with composite keys forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have following composite key assigned to MerchantOperator POJO class.
10. load with a composite-id key failure. forum.hibernate.org
11. Need to perform lazy load using grand-parent key forum.hibernate.org
12. Composite key and lazy loading forum.hibernate.org
13. Composite Key Not loaded when querying or getting / loading forum.hibernate.org