1. Retrieving and loading third level refferenced classes through HQL stackoverflow.com
I have the following class setup for a Student in Hibernate. Class student contains a set of Score objects. Each score object contains the score, student id, and a gradeEvent object. A grade ...
2. How to use second level cache for lazy loaded collections in Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have two entities,
3. Hibernate lazy loading and Hazelcast stackoverflow.com
we are using Hazelcast as Hibernate 2nd level cache now for a while but are recognizing long delays in storing and reading data when using more than one node. We make ...
4. Till how much level collection association would be loaded in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
If I have an object inside which there is collection of collections and lazy-loading is true, then what would be the output of the following? If it's false then all objects ...
5. JPA lazy at simple byte filed level stackoverflow.com
Unfortunately the code below does not work. Image is always retrieved!
6. Second level caching and load balancing forum.hibernate.org
JEE5 JDK 1.6 Hibernate 3.3.0.GA Currently i have an enterprise application project deployed on weblogic 10.3.2. I am using JPA/Hibernate for ORM mapping and EJB 3.0 for session management. Below is my persistence.xml Code:
7. Second Level Cache with Load balancing forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm using ehcache as second level cache. My problem appears when loading object defined with
9. Multi-level non-lazy loading fails forum.hibernate.org
10. Pre-loading the second level cache. Is it possible? forum.hibernate.org
Hi What is the best way of pre-populating the second level cache? Can this be configured from Hibernate? Here is an example, lets say an application has a persistent class called User, and there are 1 million instances in production. As memory is cheap, the server has enough memory to cache all users (e.g. several Gb). Also, start up time is ...
11. Lazy loading & 2nd level cache forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have an entity Country, which is used in many places in my application (Person, Address, ...). As I know there is only a small number of countries (less than 250), I want to have all Country instances in the second level cache. Now, if I query a Person instance, I want Hibernate to not query the database for the ...
12. When 2nd-level cache expired, it get very long time to load? forum.hibernate.org
13. Second Level Cache - Load by identifier forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have implemented the second level cache for an entity. Entity name com.msdw.onecrm.persistent.Team cache usage is read-write Below is my query: Query q = session.createQuery( "from Team t where t.id = 'NC0000003'"); Team team = (Team)q.uniqueResult(); System.out.println( l.getName() ); However, above code always fires a query on database, I am expecting that the object should come from Second Level Cache ...