1. NHibernate - problem with eager loading stackoverflow.com
I have a ClassA that has many ClassB elements:
Then ClassB ...
2. Eager loading with HQL stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to do eager loading with HQL without touching mappings? The "left join fetch" expression is completely ignored by nHibernate.
3. How to eager fetch a child collection while joining child collection entities to an association stackoverflow.com
Assuming the following fictional layout
Dealership has many Cars has a ManufacturerI want to write a query that says get me a Dealership with a Name of ...
4. NHibernate: Lazy Loading Properties stackoverflow.com
So, according to Ayende Lazy Loading Properties are already in the NHibernate trunk. My Problem is: I can't use the trunk for I have FluentNHibernate and LinQ for NHibernate, so I depend ...
5. Nhibernate how to get rid of proxies and have the concrete when reference is loaded stackoverflow.com
I have Item with 1:m relation to TreeNode. TreeNode has refernce to parent node ... and has reference to another Objects. TreeNode and his relation are stored in second level cache. My problem: If i ...
6. How to use ToFuture in nhibernate? stackoverflow.com
Say I have these queries
7. Hql + SetFirstResult + SetMaxResult + Lazy Loading stackoverflow.com
I have this query
8. NHibernate - problem with lazy loading forum.hibernate.org
Hi all. Here are mapping files: Code: