1. Loading million rows in hibernate stackoverflow.com
If I want to fetch million rows in hibernate, how would it work? Will hibernate crash? How can I optimize that.
2. hibernate session.load throwing no row with id found forum.hibernate.org
code snippet: Address addr = (Address)session.load(Address.class, new Long(1)); addr.setCity("Bangalore"); addr.setState("Karnataka"); addr.setStreet("bowee"); addr.setZipcode("560008"); session.update(addr); transaction.commit(); ============================================ there is one address record with id 1 hbm file for address pojo class is
3. Does HIbernate load all rows in the cache for queries? forum.hibernate.org
I have an application that queries a table, reads each row, does some processing, writes the formatted row to a JMS Q and then updates some columns of the row. The writing to the Q and row updates have to happen in a transaction. I commit after every 50 transactions. Using Hibernate 2.0, I am getting a performance of 3 records ...
4. Retrieving a particular row without loading full list forum.hibernate.org
Hello. I want to use an approach based on retrieving from a query only a row. I see that when using session.find(), all I have to do is list.get(i) but I don't want to populate every element of the list. I want the same behavior than iterate() but I don't want to retrieve only next object, but any object, identified by ...
5. Problem with loading an row from database... forum.hibernate.org
Read the rules before posting! http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hello, I'll be answering blows question with my comments. Well I'm trying to create service of messages. I've two tables in database: Subject and Message. Every Subject can contains many messages, but one messages belongs to only one subject, ufff...:) Hibernate version: 2.0 Mapping documents: Message.xml.hbm is:
8. Rows Not loaded if fields are null in Criteria Query forum.hibernate.org
9. Does Hibernate load all table rows by default? forum.hibernate.org
10. Load a Row from a Join table forum.hibernate.org
Is any framework method which loads a row by natural id? I have a join table, user_city, between two other tables, user and city. Given the two objects that form the natural-id of user_city, user u and city c - is there a better way to load a row from user_city than to make a custom query? I know there is ...
11. Problem with loading huge amount of rows from database forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.2.6 Postgres: 8.3-603 Hi, I need help with loading huge amount of rows from database. Correctly I need load 2 million rows from db and save it to the collection (for example map or list ...). Problem is with hibernate memory restriction. I tried advices from hibernate manual: Code: //define session and transaction Session session = getSessionFactory().openSession(); Transaction transaction ...