1. Hibernate Loading not loading the whole tree stackoverflow.com
I am trying to make hibernate load my whole tree with no success. I have a schema like this A Category can have many attribute and an attribute can have many options
2. Problem with lazy loading of tree-like structure forum.hibernate.org
Michael, Thanks for your help. I would like to ask one more question regarding caching: What is the effect of using a
3. Load a tree forum.hibernate.org
4. Problem loading a persistent object-tree using interfaces. forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hibernate version:3 Mapping documents: Code:
5. Loading recursive trees using a single query forum.hibernate.org
I have the following table to store structured free-form data: Code: ID GROUP_ID PARENT_ID TYPE VALUE ------------------------------------------------------- 1 1 null LIST null ...
6. Load the whole object tree with Single Select SQL forum.hibernate.org
My requirement is generate tree menu. I have a table with parent -child reference of same table my mapping file :-
7. Q: How to Mark collection as loaded (or Tree structure) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I haven't seen any sign that you can tell a collection to 'consider' itself initialized. However, I do wonder whether you aren't better off just managing the collection yourself (i.e. mark it as transient). Since you are loading all nodes and populating the child collections by scanning the loaded nodes, there is not much left that Hibernate does for you ...
8. Hibernate can corrupt object tree with lazy load. forum.hibernate.org
Hi there. When you have versioned entity, the collections (associations) of the entity are not versioned themselves. For example you have entity Route with collection of Nodes. Let's say the Route.node collection is lazy loaded. With read/committed isolation level (standard for optimistic locking), you have this scenario: with two transactions and a Route with id 1 and some Nodes on it: ...