1. Hibernate Lazy Load Property XML Mapping stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to get Hibernate to lazy load a property on an entity? We have a few clobs in a project I've inherited that are being loaded by default. ...
2. If my hibernate-cfg.xml has multiple session factories then how can I Load appropriate SessionFactor coderanch.com
Hi, Can any one please tell if my hibernate-cfg.xml has multipe SessionFactories like
3. Store as text, load as XML doc? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, What I want to do is have a property that is an XML Document type (dom4j.Document) but stored as simple text in the database (something like ntext). When I search for an answer, I can only find information about getting the whole object as XML. Any ideas? Do I need to create a custom type for this? This is for ...
4. Problem loading objects and converting them to XML forum.hibernate.org
Author Message tomi213 Post subject: Problem loading objects and converting them to XML Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm Newbie Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm Posts: 2 I'd like to load objects from a database and then send them to client as XML-objects. The objects that I load from database contain sets of other objects. Therefore ...
5. hibernate.cfg.xml being loaded when using hibernate.properti forum.hibernate.org
6. Cannot load properties in hibernate.cfg.xml forum.hibernate.org
Hello, When calling the Configuration.configure(), it seems only loading the
7. loading hibernate.cfg.xml forum.hibernate.org
8. Cannot load XML configuration file forum.hibernate.org
I have a small test project, it contains what appear to be identical property files, one "hibernate.properties" and one "hibernate.xfg.xml". When I run SchemaUpdate with --properties everything is ok, when I run it with --config I get an error that the file cannot be found. I have tried using a fully-qualified path and still get the error. Any suggestions anyone? Hibernate ...
9. error from loading hibernate.cfg.xml forum.hibernate.org
hi, I am new to hibernate, I am using hibernate 2.1, I got erros when I tried to load the hibernate.cfg.xml using following code, I have already been working on this for 10+hours, any help will be really appreciated. Configuration cfg = new Configuration(); cfg.addResource("/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml"); cfg.addClass(ca.ut.lms.hibernate.model.TCourse.class); cfg.addClass(ca.ut.lms.hibernate.model.TUser.class); sessionFactory = cfg.buildSessionFactory(); my hibernate.cfg.xml
10. Lazy loading, with XML Marshalling. Am I SOL? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3 We have pretty much completed mapping a fairly robust set of business objects in our business domain. A good portion of them are working properly with a thin client JSF implementation. We now are moving to our thick client/Swing support. This object model has been in place along with several think swing clients for a few years. We move ...
11. Loading a Mapping XML file without Restarting the web server forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have Employee table which has 5 columns. I have created the corresponding employee.hbm.xml file also. I have deployed my application in Tomcat 6.0 web server with Hibernate. I have employee list jsp page which will show all employees in the employee table. It is working correctly. My requirement is, i have one admin jsp page in which user can ...