1. Hibernate mapping - "Could not determine type" stackoverflow.com
I currently have the following objects persisting successfully:
2. Java Hibernate Mapping Exception! (Could not determine type for: java.util.Map) stackoverflow.com
I have made a class with name of Movie with folowing fields:
3. Hibernate error: Could not determine type for: com.mysql.jdbc.Blob stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a project with Hibernate and MySQL. In one of my model objects, I declared a property "image" whose type is Blob, and I used com.mysql.jdbc.Blob. But when I ...
4. Hibernate mapping with JPA-Annotations: Could not determine type stackoverflow.com
I recently started my first Java project that uses Hibernate (and JPA Annotations) for persistence. I've got the following classes: User class
5. JPQL: determine sub class type from super class join? stackoverflow.com
My question is very similar to this one: How can I write a Hibernate Criteria query, for a super-class, and check for a certain sub-class? ..., except for one thing:
6. @ManyToMany - Could not determine type for: java.util.Set forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:11 am Posts: 14 ok so im trying to created a self referencing many-to-many relationship but I keep getting hte following error org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not determine type for: java.util.Set, for columns: [org.hibernate.mapping.Column(portals)] here is my entity Code: // Generated 14-May-2009 10:51:17 PM by Hibernate Tools 3.2.4.GA import java.util.HashSet; import java.util.Set; import javax.persistence.Column; import javax.persistence.Entity; import ...