2. Storing a JSP HashMap without a mapping table? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible have two classes
3. How map a bit type in Mysql to hibernate? stackoverflow.com
i use the reverse engeneering in my class and get this:
4. Changing Value of a column fetched from database, before displaying it on jsp in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I am new to hibernate framework and am working on a very simple structure. Scenario: I have 2 tables, say A and B. A column in A is foreign key in A and ...
5. mapping jms resource from jpa entity coderanch.com
I have a jpa entity that has behavior, namely a method to send some message to a JMS queue. Since this entity is running inside a JEE container environment, the JMS specifics are being injected in the entity class itself, like this: @Resource(name="jms/jmsQueue") private Destination notifQueue; @Resource(name="jms/jmsConnectionFactory") private ConnectionFactory connectionFactory; this entity has a method that uses the resources above, which ...
6. saving parent key in a child table from a jsp page forum.hibernate.org
Hello, Hibernate version: 3.0.1 Mapping documents: Register.hbm.xml Name and version of the database you are using: My SQL 4.1 Register.hbm.xml [code]
7. mapping issue: add formdata into objects via jsp/Struts forum.hibernate.org
I have an Event object with an EventType: (snipped of Event.java) private Long id; private EventType eventType; private String title; private String intro; And a snipped of the mapping file (Event.hbm.xml):