1. Why does MyEclipse's Hibernate Reverse-engineering creates multiple classes when mapping certain tables? stackoverflow.com
I have a table in my MYSQL database which does not have a primary key, but has a unique key on two columns. When using MyEclipse's Hibernate reverse engineer tool ...
2. Hibernate: How to make Hibernate delete records from child table when deleting parent if child is linked to parent with many-to-one? stackoverflow.com
Lets say I have two tables - "child" and "parent" with many-to-one relation. What I need is to delete child entries if parent record is deleted. It is not a problem if ...
3. Help with Hibernate Collection Foreign Key Mapping stackoverflow.com
I'm running into significant difficulty getting my mapping file to work with a collection of elements via a foreign key in Hibernate. Java will try to load these files below and ...
4. Hibernate one-to-one mapping problem stackoverflow.com
Hello I've the following class:
5. Simplest one-to-many Map case in Hibernate doesn't work in MySQL stackoverflow.com
I think this is pretty much the simplest case for mapping a Map (that is, an associative array) of entities.
6. What are the hibernate annotations used to persist a Map with an enumerated type as a key? stackoverflow.com
I am having trouble getting the right hibernate annotations to use on a Map with an enumerated class as a key. Here is a simplified (and extremely contrived) example.
7. Type mapping mysql typ text to java hibernate! stackoverflow.com
What is the correct mapping type from MySql data type text to java using hibernate?
8. How to create an @Entity with a parent/child relationship stackoverflow.com
I am creating a website that will have articles; each article will have comments. These comments will be stored in a "comment" table with a field called "parent_id" that is a ...
9. hibernate map java Long to MySQL BIGINT error stackoverflow.com
i have a table with id field type BIGINT in MySQL
in hibernate object, i use java Long type for this field
but when run program, it throw exception:
10. Hibernate inheritance with existing tables stackoverflow.com
I have 2 existing tables in my database. Let's call them Table and Chair for now. Both these tables are mapped as entities in Hibernate Both these tables have existed in my database for ...
11. How to create Id on hibernate entity that is a byte that maps to a varbinary value in mysql stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create an Entity that has a byte id in hibernate. It seems like it does not like to have a byte as a primary key and ...
12. Why do i have a mapping exception? stackoverflow.com
Right now i want to make a small java application, in order to learn the hibernate framework. But it gives me the
13. Mapping a byte that can grow up to 400KB on MySql stackoverflow.com
I have the following:
I am using Hibernate and a MySql database. I tried putting a mediumblob but got a "tinyblob expected error" message. Given the ...
14. Hibernate mapping object to table having a certain value? stackoverflow.com
I have a table called
15. kick off a map reduce job from my java/mysql webapp stackoverflow.com
I need a bit of archecture advice. I have a java based webapp, with a JPA based ORM backed onto a mysql relational database. Now, as part of the application I ...
16. Mapping a @Lob valued Map stackoverflow.com
This is part of my model:
17. org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateQueryException --HibernateTemplate problem stackoverflow.com
I am having a problem with HibernateTemplate and I dont know where I am goin wrong. I am using Hibernate3 and Tomcat6. In my DAO, I have functions that try to query ...
18. hibernate column type problem (MySql) stackoverflow.com
running the query in ...
19. deleting mapping record when deleting either objects stackoverflow.com
My application uses Java, Hibernate and MySQL The following defines mapping between the 2 entities 'chapter' and 'resource' in Resource.java:
20. Many-to-Many hibernate mapping and mysql script - persistence problem stackoverflow.com
For some reason this is not persisting anything into tag_item table :
21. JPA Entities - MySQL tables Mapping stackoverflow.com
22. @ManyToMany with Hibernate and JPA stackoverflow.com
I have two tables that are bound by a ManyToMany relationship. Table 1 is TimeSlot and has a collection of documents created in that time slot. Table 2 is Documents and has ...
23. which solution is good practice hibernate save data in database? stackoverflow.com
I have two entities which are Student and Class entities. Student and Class are many to one relationship. So student contains class attribute. Now i want to save or create a student ...
24. Java EE JPA 2 Entity Mappings stackoverflow.com
I have a MySQL database with the following:
and have them mapped to the following Entity attributes:
Here are my questions:
25. Hibernate configuration with mysql stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to configure huibernate with mysql. following is the hibernate.cfg.xml:
26. Mapping Hibernate to MySQL (BEGINNER) stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to map an Entity class (Address.java) to MySQL without using Hibernate Mapping (.hbm files) What i need to do is to Create a table called 'Address' in the ...
27. MySQLSyntaxErrorException while using Hibernate ManyToMany annotation stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with my @ManyToMany annotated hibernate class. Everything seems fine to me but i get MySQLSyntaxErrorException. I am sorry if it is a simple question. Let me summarize the logic.I have ...
28. SQL Error: 1064, SQLState: 42000:org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: stackoverflow.com
I am trying to insert some data using hibernate but facing some issue while achieving this.i am using following configurations
I am using
29. Java Hibernate Cascading Issue stackoverflow.com
---- Introductionary information and problem domain ----
Basicly I have 3 tables in a database: 'User', 'Item', 'ItemsPerUser'.
Table User:username (PK); password; email
Table Itemname (PK)
Table ItemsPerUserusername (PK) (and FK); item_name (PK) (and FK) When I don't ...
30. mysql LongText mapping in Hibernate coderanch.com
I have a database field in a mysql db report_data which can contain a large amount of text data. I had been using the 'text' column datatype untill I ran into the limit recently. I've tried changing the column datatype to 'LongText' in the DB and updated the mapping file to ;
31. mysql BIGINT column mapping in hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using MYSQL 5.1.36. The primary key of a table is BIGINT. The ID generation is using MYSQL auto_increment. This is the hibernate mapping configuration:
32. MySQL tinyint(3) unsigned being mapped to a Byte by hbm2hbmx forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I've generated the .hbm.xml mapping files from my mySQL database many times successfully. For some reason however, it's mapping a tinyint(3) unsigned (which can store 0..255) to a Java Byte, which is a signed data type. Are there any options I can tweak to make it generate a type which will hold the full 0..255? Thanks, Fred
33. How to map mysql set datatype forum.hibernate.org
34. Mapping byte under MySQL forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am trying to map a "byte" property under Hibernate with MySQL running under the hood. I tried mapping the byte to type "blob" but I would get the following exception: java.lang.ClassCastException: [B net.sf.hibernate.type.BlobType.set(BlobType.java:27) net.sf.hibernate.type.NullableType.nullSafeSet(NullableType.java:48) net.sf.hibernate.type.NullableType.nullSafeSet(NullableType.java:35) net.sf.hibernate.persister.EntityPersister.dehydrate(EntityPersister.java:393) net.sf.hibernate.persister.EntityPersister.insert(EntityPersister.java:527) net.sf.hibernate.persister.EntityPersister.insert(EntityPersister.java:432) net.sf.hibernate.impl.ScheduledIdentityInsertion.execute(ScheduledIdentityInsertion.java:29) net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.doSave(SessionImpl.java:932) net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.doSave(SessionImpl.java:857) net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.saveWithGeneratedIdentifier(SessionImpl.java:775) net.sf.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.save(SessionImpl.java:738) com.tog.desktopbeautifier.AddImage.processRequest(AddImage.java:79) com.tog.desktopbeautifier.AddImage.doGet(AddImage.java:110) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856) So then I mapped the property to "binary" and that worked except ...
35. byte mapping with MySQL and Hypersonic forum.hibernate.org
I need to map a byte to a database column. This byte could contain zeros, so I use a BLOB. Code:
36. create case_sensitive columns in MySql with xml mapping forum.hibernate.org
37. How to map MySql GEOMETRY to Hibernate? forum.hibernate.org
38. Problem persisting child object - Hibernate3.0.5 and MySql forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I was having a problem persisting a new child object using Hibernate 3.0.5 and MySql. I have two object TrainingTask and TrainingTaskRevision. A TrainingTask has many revisions. TrainingTask had a set of revisions and the revision had a one-many relationship back to the task. I mapped the TrainingTask with the inverse="true" attribute. The mappings were fine because I could retrieve ...
39. Map Set
40. Byte not mapping to MySQL tinyint properly forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate is attempting to set a byte property to a non-byte value. (My colleague says she sees a boolean being used in a sql trace.) Is this a Hibernate bug? It seems that Hibernate should know the type of the argument to the set method and never attempt to set using non-byte data. The database field is tinyint, and the mapping ...
41. mapping to mySQL longblob forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm using mySQL 5.0 with hibernate 3. I want to store binary data in a mySQL 'longblob' data type. As far as I can see there is no hibermate mapping for this. For example, I might have a mapping file like this:
42. Mapping into a Text field in MySQL forum.hibernate.org
43. How to map MySQL Binary field in Entity class? forum.hibernate.org
44. Mapping a MySQL Set forum.hibernate.org
hey guys, is there anyone who can explain how to map the MySQL datatype SET? I tried building a "," separated string but it doesn't work. Any hints? The problem is NOT to map a Java Set, the problem is to map a MySQL Dataset back to Java. Thanks and regards, chris
45. Problem Mapping MySQL Time field forum.hibernate.org
46. Mapping a URL property to mysql forum.hibernate.org