1. generate id for self referencing table hibernate mapping stackoverflow.com
Hi I have a table on DB2 database as follows: id (PKey) doc_id(FKey pointing to id) not null This is a strange legacy table that I cannot change. I cannot write/modify triggers either. I am ...
2. JPA entity mapping to DB2 coderanch.com
3. Lazy tree error: error while fetching children with DB2 forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm using Hibernate tools avec RDI (RATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER 7.5) et DB2 I've received an error while configurer hibernate.reveng.xml with Hibernate reverse engineering editor when clicking on refresh button in order to conncet DB2 database tables here is my hibernate.cfg.xml content:
4. Example code for Oracle and DB2 mapping forum.hibernate.org
5. ROWID IN DB2 (How to Map ROWID Datatype?) forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:42 pm Posts: 3 I have been looking up and down for handling a table with the following ROWID as a primary key. Following is the table: PRCS_ATT_ID ROWID NOT NULL GENERATED ALWAYS, PRCS_PR_ID INTEGER NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, PRCS_FILE_NAME VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, PRCS_FILE_DESC VARCHAR(500) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT, PRCS_CONTENT BLOB(100M) NOT NULL ...
6. No Dialect mapping for JDBC type: 3 error with DB2 forum.hibernate.org
7. String mapping for DB2 fixed character columns forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp PLNNUM is a CHAR column. Hibernate is trying to map to the persistent bean whose property is type: Code: java.lang.String. It looks like it wants: Code: char (which throws a whole different error). I'm relatively new to Hibernate so I'm sure this is just something I am doing incorrectly. Please help. ...
8. Exception when String property map character column in db2 forum.hibernate.org
9. Wrong Hibernate mapping in DB2 forum.hibernate.org
10. Mapping DB2 user defined data types forum.hibernate.org
Hi, We are using Hibernate 3.1RC2 and DB2 8.2. On the db we have defined an user defined data type named TABLEID which type is BIGINT. Does anyone know how to map this user defined type in Hibernate ? We have tried using a custom type and the java type for that attribute defined as that custom type. The problem is ...
11. Hibernate DB2 date mapping issues forum.hibernate.org
Hi all , Im using hibernate to generate mappings for DB2. The problem occurs when Im trying to insert / query a record with a date. The error is as follows I know the errror is due to date if i use string (VARCHAR) instead of date(DATE) it works fine my property in the hibernate mapping file
12. Mapping a Map
13. Hibernate mapping to DB2 forum.hibernate.org
14. How to map to a XML Column in DB2 forum.hibernate.org
15. DB2 decimal(17,4) column mapping forum.hibernate.org