1. JPA: does the JPA specification allow references to non-primary key columns? stackoverflow.com
Does the JPA specification allow simple references to non-primary key columns? I have a simple alternative/natural key (UNIQUE, NOT NULL) column iso_code on my Countries table which I'd like to use in ...
2. how can I handle Inheritance of entities on different eclipse projects? stackoverflow.com
I've two Eclipse Java projects both using JPA and one project referencing the other:
3. hibernate tools, eclipse -> inheritance: unpossible configuration? coderanch.com
I do not understand which one of the 3 files in Hibernate3.x tools for Eclipse plug-in (reveng.xml, reveng.strategy, or cfg.xml) needs to be configured (and how) to make inheritance possible (any of 3 types) during reverse engineering. I have already spent a lot of time googling, and do not see clear answer. Thank you in advance.
4. Resolved:Mapping files not found (Hibernate and Eclipse RCP) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm working on a software using Eclipse RCP and hibernate. I have a hibernate.cfg.xml and a set of mapping files xxx.hbm.xml. When I run the app directly from Eclipse, all is fine: configuration and mapping files are loaded, parsed and I can access to the DB. As for all RCP app one day, I wanted to deploy an alpha version ...
5. Why doesn't structured mapping editor show in eclipse forum.hibernate.org
I installed the latest eclipse: Version: 3.4.2 Build id: M20090211-1700 and the latest hibernate tools plugin: org.hibernate.eclipse.feature_3.2.4.GA-R200903141626-H5 And when I right click the mapping file NewMapping.hbm.xml and select Open With-Other the list of available editors does not include "Hibernate Structured Mapping Editor" or anything similar. It does list: Hibernate Diagram Viewer Hibernate reverse engineering editor HQL Editor but no mapping editor. ...