1. JPA ManyToMany problem stackoverflow.com
Hello i have an Entity
2. Persist data when the table was not mapped (JPA EclipseLink) stackoverflow.com
I need some help in persisting data into a table that has not been mapped. Our database has a table in which all of its columns are foreign keys so by mapping ...
3. ManyToMany JPA fetch stackoverflow.com
Hi I have a problem fetching the skills from the volunteer. for some reason i dont get the list when using this method
4. Mapping column and table names in EclipseLink stackoverflow.com
I used ImprovedNamingStrategy in hibernate, to mapping Java field name to MySQL column name. ex) birthDate field -> birth_date column, AccountRole class -> account_role table I'm doing test migrating hibernate code to eclipselink ...
5. Mapping Oracle XMLType on JPA (EclipseLink) stackoverflow.com
We have a project with some special requirements, one of wich is getting data from a XMLType database column from an Oracle 10g database. We have found an easy solution using JDBC, ...
6. JPA EclipseLink ManyToMany with Data stackoverflow.com
I'm currently trying to implement a ManyToMany Relationship with Data in the JoinTable. I'm following this approach with the Eclipselink JPA Framework. But I'm getting the following exception:
7. JPA entity mapping to optional SecondaryTable stackoverflow.com
I have an entity. I would like to optionally load additional information about the entity from a secondary table. I have the following mapping.
8. Problem with ManyToMany and JPA EclipseLink stackoverflow.com
I've got a ManyToMany Relationship with composite key between a User and a Group in JPA EclipseLink. My Implementation looks like that: User Class:
9. Error in JPA mapping - Fetch Comments stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to fetch comments using the ticket field as a foreign key but I'm getting the following errors:
10. Problem in JPA-Mapping stackoverflow.com
I have a situation where my DB tables are like below, I am wondering how to have JPA mappings for this kind of tables , espacially for the auction_param_values which do ...
11. Bi-directional Many to Many JPA stackoverflow.com
I having a hard time with JPA hopefully someone can help me. I have 3 tables:
12. Class "Department" is mapped, but is not included in any persistence unit stackoverflow.com
I am getting this error and I have no idea the reason: Class "Department" is mapped, but is not included in any persistence unit. I have two project. One is In my persistence.xml, ...
13. @ManyToMany - data does not persist in Database stackoverflow.com
Simplifying, in my database I have tables:
Shortly: I have cars, many cars can has many ...
14. EclipseLink entity mapping problem when using property accessor methods stackoverflow.com
Given the class below does anyone know why EclipseLink implementation of JPA fails to map them to database entities? The following error is returned: Entity class [class com.my.entity.Y] has no primary ...
15. Eclipselink ValidationException stackoverflow.com
I am trying to adapt my data model to use a BaseEntity base-class. The following code represents the general idea:
16. Child entity is null after parent entity is persisted and selected stackoverflow.com
Please help! It has already taken me a day, and I am no closer to resolving the issue. My set up is as follows:
17. Multiple writable mappings exception in EclipseLink stackoverflow.com
I have these tables:
Which my intention is : A user can be a