1. Constrained equivalent annotation in hibernate? stackoverflow.com
How can I use
2. Criteria api equivalent for joining child with parent stackoverflow.com
Version: Hibernate 3.3 Hi, I have 2 simple models:
3. Hibernate, proxies, equals() and maps - two proxies passed to equals() stackoverflow.com
I have run into a problem with implementing the
4. How can i use @DiscriminatorColumn in the equals method of the entity? stackoverflow.com
Actually the Question is in the title. The entities will be map Comments for different objects in system(Blog nodes, comments, etc.) so I want to be able work with this column(read it's ...
5. Criteria api equivalent for joining child with parent forum.hibernate.org
6. Criteria equivalent for HQL ManyToMany join forum.hibernate.org
7. overriding equals in persistant objects forum.hibernate.org
Hmm... I don't think sentence "Hibernate uses the id attribute to check equality" is correct at all. for example, if Hibernate uses object id to lookup it in the cache could you say it was "an equality check"? I doubt. When you put an object in Set for example, object's equals() method is used to check for equality. And Hibernate's Set ...
8. 1 mapping, 1 class , multiple equal tables - Is it possible? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, im using Hibernate version: 3 I have a question regarding mapping. For example say that i have 4 tables called A,B,C,D All theese tables are exactly the same except for the PK name wich is A_id, B_id etc. This setup is needed cause the tables get so big that i get performance problems. What i want to do is to ...
9. These mappings are equivalent ? forum.hibernate.org
These mappings are equivalent ? Code:
10. Criteria equivalent for collection (Map) query? forum.hibernate.org
11. Equals in different inheritance levels instances (same id) forum.hibernate.org
12. why override equals()?? forum.hibernate.org