1. How to invalidate / refresh a domain instance association? stackoverflow.com
There is a bug in Grails preventing me from using removeFrom* when the node I'm trying to remove is extending the collection type. Removing the node directly from the association won't ...
2. Grails/GORM Legacy DB One-to-Many mappedBy issue stackoverflow.com
I have a legacy DB with rather simple structure. I have "rolls" that contain "rollTotals". Roll has a primary key of "rollID" and RollTotals have a composite key on "rollID" and "category". So ...
3. does it make sense to cascade "up" to owners in belongsTo relationship? stackoverflow.com
4. Grails Conversion from Hibernate XML to GORM stackoverflow.com
I am migrating my grails project from using Hibernate XML to just GORM defined in the domain classes. In one prior XML file there is a map defined:
5. Stripping trailing whitespace from char fields in a legacy database with Grails GORM stackoverflow.com
What are the possible solutions for stripping the trailing whitespace when mapping
6. Gorm vs. Hibernate Mapping in Grails? stackoverflow.com
I know that Gorm uses Hibernate under the covers to achieve what it does. As of yet I have not found a way to use the hibernate mapping strategy for ...
7. GORM Mapping Manifesto :: To Long or not to Long stackoverflow.com
Fairly basic problem but it's roots run deep in the framework (and there is little definitive information on the subject), so I am putting it out here so as to save ...
8. Grails project: Gorm or JPA/Hibernate annotations for legacy db mapping? stackoverflow.com
In a grails app, I have to create a bunch of grails domain classes mapped to a very old db. This very old db is using a lots of "funky" unreadable names ...
9. Grails GORM. Adding mappings to existing hibernate mappings stackoverflow.com
I use grails with a legacy database, all hibernate classes and their mappings are packaged in a jar file and reside in the grails lib folder. Querying/updating/inserting with GORM works ok. Now ...
10. How to require value for certain column in Grails/GORM mapping? stackoverflow.com
I have a grails application which works with a legacy database.
I have in almost all tables a column, let's say