1. Hibernate/JPA Parent-Child - is it okay for Parent equals()/hashCode() to use the DB Id? stackoverflow.com
Given the following:
Is it a bad ...
2. What is the correct way of overriding hashCode () and equals () methods of persistent entity? stackoverflow.com
I have a simple class Role:
3. Equal and hashcode in inherited class stackoverflow.com
4. JPA : not overriding equals() and hashCode() in the entities? stackoverflow.com
After reading this article , im bending toward not overriding equals() and hashCode() altogether. In the summary of that article, concerning the no eq/hC at all column, the only consequence ...
5. Implementing equals/hashCode using a referenced ManyToOne entity stackoverflow.com
Assume we have following JPA Entities:
7. Regarding overriding of hashcode() and equals() method in Hibernate. coderanch.com
8. Regarding overriding of hashcode() and equals() method in Hibernate. coderanch.com
Hi.. I am having Activity domain class and fields are like this: private Integer activityID; private String activityName; private Integer type; private Application application; private Project project; private ActivityConfigurable activityConfigurable; private ActivityNonConfigurable activityNonConfigurable; private Status status; private Set activityScripts; activityID is the primary key in database. Can somebody tell me which fields should I use while overriding hashcode() and equals() methods? ...
Hi, Can some one please tell me why I need to override hashCode() in the my @IdClass when using composite primary keys? I do not face any issue when saving and retrieving entities with composite primary keys with out overriding this method. Can someone tell me a scenario where hashCode implementation is a must? Thanks in advance, Amitava
10. Entity with proper equals/hashCode is useless Map key? forum.hibernate.org
My entities do not "behave" as Map keys. Duplicates are entered with map.put(assetTypeCustomAttribute, value) using the same instance as a key, and map.contains(assetTypeCustomAttribute) always returns false. I really need a second pair of eyes, been struggling with this for a couple of days. Here's how I use an entity named AssetTypeCustomAttribute as a map key: Code:
11. Why must one override equals() and hashcode() if comp-key? forum.hibernate.org