1. FNhibernate, GeneratedBy.HiLo, hibernate_unique_key etc stackoverflow.com
I have started using the s#arp architecture which uses FNhibernate and GeneratedBy.HiLo to generate primary keys (there is also table hibernate_unique_key). Apparently, this is recommended practise and I would like ...
2. Hilo forum.hibernate.org
3. Hilo working in the application server forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I'm looking for a really portable, scalable ID generator for my Hibernate based project. Hilo would be perfect (it runs on any database system) if I could use it in the application server (e.g. JBoss). Is it impossible to make hilo JTA conform? It may sound stupid but why doesn't hilo run in a completely separate transaction, independently from ...
4. explanation on hilo. forum.hibernate.org
5. hilo with JDBCTransaction doesn't work on oc4j and oracle8i forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:53 pm Posts: 2 Location: Vancouver Canada hibernate version: 2.0.3 oracle8i oc4j 9.0.3 standalone the mapping file: ********************************************
6. Why does hilo skip an id every max_lo? forum.hibernate.org
7. HiLo EJB forum.hibernate.org
... first I forgot to mention that I used the TableHiLoGenerator instead of the 'new HiLoGenerator' because there is no HiLoGenerator in the Hibernate framework. The problem was that I did not initialize the TableHiLoGenerator with the table parameters. At least I did not initialize the TableHiLoGenerator at all. Therefore I had to implement the Configurable Interface. The problem with this ...
8. Can't Use hilo in JBoss and Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Senior Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:24 am Posts: 188 2.1.6
9. hilo increments but no new record forum.hibernate.org
Hey, I am using the hilo generator. When I ask the service layer to add an item the hilo counter gets incremented, however there is no new record. I guess I'm thrown by the fact that there is no exception. I was getting good at resolving those :) Thanks for any pointers, Amir Hibernate version: 2 Mapping documents: Submission.hbm.xml: Code:
10. HiLo generating negative numbers forum.hibernate.org
11. HiLo Question forum.hibernate.org
Hello friends - I'm curious as to how the hilo function is generating numbers. I have a hibernate_unique_key table with the column, workorder_history_id column. That column is populated with a value. However, the value it has never seems to increment, and is tens of thousands behind the actual key value being pushed in when I create new records into the table ...
12. Hilo Max value ?? forum.hibernate.org
13. what is the use of native,hilo,hex ......etc? forum.hibernate.org