1. outer-join="false" in mapping file supported? forum.hibernate.org
2. Inheritance and outer join revisited forum.hibernate.org
I know there has been a lot of discussion about why Hibernate needs to outer join all tables in a joined subclass inheritance hierarchy if you query the base class. However, Hibernate also outer join queries the parent table if you retrieve the actual Object. E.g. public class Animal public class Cat extends Animal select max(id) from Cat results in select ...
3. Outer join fetching in parent child (1--*) relationship forum.hibernate.org
4. parent-children relationship, tree, outer-join forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:30 am Posts: 35 Location: Stockholm This is the mapping of my Category class: Code:
5. Outer Join without mapping forum.hibernate.org
I need to execute an outerjoin but I cannot map the relation between my 2 tables, since the outer join is not on a primary key and not even on an equality. E.g. my query (translated in SQL) should be like this: select * from (person p left outer join city c on (p.id_city = c.hcod) and (p.born_date > c.start_date) and ...
6. outer-join mapping forum.hibernate.org
7. How to do theta-style outer join or use mapped-SQL equiv forum.hibernate.org
I seem to be stuck between a rock and hard place. I currently have two unrelated (as far as Hibernate is concerned) tables, users, and user_role, and am using the following HQL query for a theta-style join: select distinct user, ur.roleName from User user, UserRole ur where user.username=ur.username This works fine except it's an inner join, and I want to return ...
8. outer-join mapping question for HQL (not Criteria) forum.hibernate.org
9. map with index-many-to-many doesn't use outer-join forum.hibernate.org
Hello, using hibernate 2.1.8, with a mapping like this: Code:
10. HQL outer join without relationship in mapping files forum.hibernate.org
11. I could not find outer-join in one-to-one mapping forum.hibernate.org
13. outer join two tables that don't have a mapped association forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.2 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 9i Hi team, In our application we need to fetch the data from two tables that don't have any constraints (primary key,foreign key). Also we need to use left outer join with them. We have "Hibernate in action" for reference. In which, I have read that "It's not ...
14. ManyToOne Outer Join forum.hibernate.org
15. force outer-join with map collection index in where clause forum.hibernate.org
I have a class mapped as follows...