1. can i specify path in mapping resource forum.hibernate.org
2. XML mapping relative path vs absolute path forum.hibernate.org
3. Incorrect path when using @Valid with java.util.Map forum.hibernate.org
4. mapped error and invalid path forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:04 am Posts: 10 i had this kind of error at my server log file. i had mapped all the model file. but i still have this kind of error: 2008-09-10 13:40:17,183 DEBUG [org.hibernate.hql.ast.ErrorCounter] throwQueryException() : no errors 2008-09-10 13:40:17,183 DEBUG [org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker] query() << begin, level = 1 2008-09-10 13:40:17,199 ERROR [org.hibernate.hql.PARSER] *** ERROR: SpInvRec ...
5. wrong path for mapped classes in netbeans forum.hibernate.org
Hi there, i am currently very confused by the netbeans ide. I am developing a java se desktop app with hibernate as a db abstraction layer. Hibernate works great and didn't give me any problems but a week ago i switched development environments from eclipse to netbeans (to use the gui editor). My problem is a class not mapped exception that ...