1. Map null column as 0 in a legacy database (JPA) stackoverflow.com
Using Play! framework and it's JPASupport class I have run into a problem with a legacy database. I have the following class:
2. org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query stackoverflow.com
I use play framework !! But when I run my project it give me this org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query who can help me ? this is my model:
3. Can I map a SQLServer XML column to a String in Java using JPA? stackoverflow.com
I am using playframework with a legacy SQL Server 2008 database that has data stored in XML columns. I would like to be able to access the XML from the java ...
4. How do I get many @ManyToMany relationships to work? stackoverflow.com
I have a model with two many-to-many relationships. Play framework creates the relationship tabel for me, but none of the ids are nullable, resulting with me unable to get my code ...
5. jpql query manytomany stackoverflow.com
software <-m:n-> tag I want to create query for selecting all softwares where tag.id = id I write:
6. How to delete an ManyToMany related object when one part is empty? stackoverflow.com
Here is the BlogPost model :
7. property mapping has wrong number of columns exception - Play-framework stackoverflow.com
I am a beginner with play framework.Again a question on JPA and mappings in play framework, I have a student table and a mentor table bound by a one to one relationship. Student ...
8. How to custom query a ManyToMany table using Play, MySQL and Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I am new to Play and Hibernate and working on a project. I love it so far! I ran into a new problem recently. I have a table of people. I then ...
9. problem with mapping and created tables when using playframework stackoverflow.com
I tried to create a webapp consisting of
10. ManyToOne cascade not working stackoverflow.com
In Play Framework! I defined two models : On one hand,
11. jpa mapping to remove a lone entity stackoverflow.com
12. Map a custom type to database column stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have a model class A who has a member of class B which is not a model. How can make it so that class A can be saved ...
13. How do I use JPA to persist a Map (java.util.Map) object inside an entity and ensure the persistence cascades? stackoverflow.com
I have recently started playing around with the Play! Framework for Java, version 1.2.3 (the latest). While testing out the framework, I came across a strange problem when trying to persist ...
14. Saving OneToOne mapped object in the database? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to save a UserOnline object, which has a OneToOne relationship with User, in the database. I want to create a new one if it doesn't exist, and if it ...