1. Hibernate Mappings for struts2 stackoverflow.com
I am trying to build a login page using hibernate and struts2. My design is as follows. Each login user has a role. Many users can have the same role.
2. hope some one can check my application for the hibernate mapping realated problem stackoverflow.com
I am building a web application. There are some models:
Where user can add tasks belong to his department,a task is made up by some tasksteps.The taskSteps are executed by some operators. The admin ...
3. how to map action with wildcards in struts2 stackoverflow.com
4. Hibernate is giving Session is closed exception stackoverflow.com
I am using Hibenate along with Struts 1.3 I am getting an error "org.hibernate.SessionException: Session is closed". Here is the HibernateUtil:
5. Hibernate with Struts Mapping Exception coderanch.com
Hi I am try to using hibernate with struts I have made hibernate.cfg.xml. In that file I am using
6. Struts/JSTL iterate tag with mapped property forum.hibernate.org
I'm running into a problem iterating through maps because the Iterator.next() in net.sf.hibernate.collection.Map returns a MapEntryProxy instead of my object. Therefore, JSPs written to access my objects instead of a MapEntryProxy don't work too well. :) What's the best way around this problem ? Is my only solution to encapsulate the iteration or ... ?! thanks!