1. Problem with mapping tag in hibernate configuration file stackoverflow.com
I am using hibernate annotations and when I do following everything works fine
2. force hyperjaxb2 to generate a fetch="select" propertie on hibernate mapping (on
3. how to work with sql-query tag in hibernate mapping file stackoverflow.com
i am very new to Hibernate, i have requirement that i want configure a sql server join query and call that query using getNamedQuery method from java code. i have two diffarent ...
4. Can entity-name used instead of class with
5. is ID tag in hibernate map.xml is compulsory? coderanch.com
6. Use of set tag in Hibernate mapping file? coderanch.com
8. How to write hibernate mapping file without
9. Use of set tag in Hibernate mapping file for foreign key coderanch.com
Hi All, I have 2 tables Person and Employee. In Person table person's name is primary key. In Employee table, there is a composite key, which consists of person's name(foreign key) and employee id. Mapping file for above scenarios are: for class person:
10. Question on the version tag in the XML mapping files... forum.hibernate.org
The addition of a version tag seems to have caused some errors in my Hibernate mappings (Hibernate v2.0.3). Is this correct?
11. via set tag parent is saved but unable to save childs forum.hibernate.org
hi, I am using hibernate 2.1 and sybase.this is my scenario MovieLibrary ============= ProgramID int clientID int composite key is (clientID,ProgramID) mapping snippet for MovieLibrary is ---
12. saving properties mapped with using formula tag forum.hibernate.org
hi all, suppose I have Table A: id, name, bID (class A: id, name, bName) Table B: bID,name,work, address,..... ( no B class)
13. Can I create a hibernate-mapping file w/o an id tag? forum.hibernate.org
I don;t want to use an id. My primary key will be that tracking number. How do I avoid this error? Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "class" must match "(meta*,(cache|jcs-cache)?,(id|composite-id),discriminator?,(version|timestamp)?,(property|many-to-one|one-to-one|component|dynamic-component|any|map|set|list|bag|idbag|array|primitive-array)*,(subclass*|joined-subclass*))".
14. Avoiding overriding inherited meta tags forum.hibernate.org
According to the docs, if you add a tag to a
15. Correct usage of mapping "cascade" tags forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have been having some dificulties on how to configure and use the cascade tags when mapping one-to-many relationships. In the case I am working on right now, I have one entity called LoteFinanceiro which has 2 one-to-many relationships, one with Cheque and another one with Dinheiro. You will be able to see the code in the mappings below. I ...
17. in hibernate-mapping.xml file we have a property tag forum.hibernate.org
18. Problem with hibernate-mapping tag forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am getting the following syntax error, while parsing the xml mapping file with hibernate 3.2 Code: The content of element type "hibernate-mapping" must match "(meta*,typedef*,import*,(class|subclass|joined-subclass|union-subclass)*,resultset*,(query|sql-query)*,filter-def*,database-object*)" I can not find out what is missing or what is wrong with my mapping. Code:
19. Empty id tag in mapping generates a parse error forum.hibernate.org