1. Is it possible to add JPA annotation to superclass instance variables? stackoverflow.com
I am creating entities that are the same for two different tables. In order do table mappings etc. different for the two entities but only have the rest of the ...
2. mapping Field with variable type using Hibernate Annotaion stackoverflow.com
how can I have a field with variable type in my class? I use hibernate annotation for mapping to DB. I tried to use java.io.Serializable as field's type, but it mapped ...
3. how to make hibernate ignore class variables that are not mapped! stackoverflow.com
I thought hibernate takes into consideration only class variables that are annotated with @Column. But strangely today when I added a variable (that is not mapped to any column, just ...
4. Can you pass substitution variables to Hibernate mapping files? stackoverflow.com
I had asked this question on the Hibernate forums a while back, but as of yet have not received a reply: https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1008487 I am trying to figure out if there's some ...
5. How to map a MySQL char(n) column to an instance variable using a JPA/Hibernate annotation? stackoverflow.com
I encounter a JPA/Hibernate mapping problem on a column "language" in a MySQL table whose type is char(7). In my entity, the code generated for the field is:
6. Support for Substitution Variables or Properties in Mapping forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to include/use substitution variables in Hibernate mapping files. For example, if I have the following mapping file: Code:
7. Put Session Variable to Mapped Object forum.hibernate.org
I create a persisstance object, called LogInformation, I want the createBy and lastUpdateBy value is from session that I create using JSP. I use WebWork to do a save action. This is my code. I got dispose error when try to execute it. If I remove the line of setCreateBy and setLastUpdateBy, the save execution to database is run well. but ...
8. How to cache not mapped instance variable ? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3.0.5 (with EHCache) A general question. Hi everone. Mapping and (second-level-)caching are working fine, but.... Imagine two small beans with getters and setters, let's say "PersonBean" and "ContractBean". Attributes of PersonBean: 1. String name 2. Integer age 3. ContractBean contract Attributes of ContractBean: 1. Integer contractType 2. Boolean isValid 3. Date expiryDate Let's say "name" and "age" are gathered from ...
9. mapping variable of type Matrix .....?? forum.hibernate.org
10. Providing a variable entity name in mapping file?? forum.hibernate.org
I am using Hibernate 3.0 I have the following requirement: In my mapping file i want to use formula element to get the value for a property. E.g
11. Custom variables in XML mapping: Same with annotations? forum.hibernate.org