1. Combo boxes with Hibernate stackoverflow.com
Im searching for the best way to mantain combo box values within a Mysql Database accessed by Hibernate objects. Currently we have the following table:
2. Future Proofing SQL table? stackoverflow.com
I am considering creating a MySQL Data Base for a non-mission critical project. I was thinking about a scenario when, in case I had to insert another column in a table, ...
3. How can I call my own custom SQL code inside my Java EE project on NetBeans stackoverflow.com
How do I create a custom SQL command and override the automatic handling in the netBeans project?
4. Log4j and hibernate sql stackoverflow.com
Can someone tell me how to log all sql statements into a separate file? Here's my property file:
5. Mixing 'raw' sql with hibernate and RichFaces stackoverflow.com
I have just started in a new place with a large JSF/RichFaces/Hibernate based application. I am familiar with JSP/Java/Tomcat, but never used those, so I realise I may be asking really ...
6. Hibernate creating invalid SQL (MySQL) forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate: select realty0_.id as col_0_0_, realty0_.street as col_1_0_, realty0.postcode as col_2_0_, town1_.name as col_3_0_, realty0_.area as col_4_0_, . as col_5_0_, realty0_.rental as col_6_0_, realty0_.sale as col_7_0_ from foo.realty realty0_, foo.town town1_ inner join foo.realty_realty_type realty type2_ on realty0_.id=realtytype2_.realty_id inner join foo.realty_type realtytype3_ on realtytype2_.realty_type_id=realtytype3_.id where realty0_.town_id=town1_.id and realty0_.valid=? order by realty0_.area ASC
7. Hibernate creating SQL that fails in MySQL forum.hibernate.org
select function0_.FUNCTIONID as FUNCTIONID, function0_.FUNCTIONTYPEID as FUNCTION2_, function0_.FUNCTIONNAME as FUNCTION3_, function0_. FUNCTIONCODE as FUNCTION4_, function0_.FUNCTIONCLASS as FUNCTION5_, function0_.FUNCTIONDESCRIPTION as FUNCTION6_, function0_. FUNCTIONURL as FUNCTION7_, function0_.TOPLEVEL as TOPLEVEL, function0_.CREATEBY as CREATEBY, function0_.CREATEON as CREATEON, function0_.UPDATEBY as UPDATEBY, function0_.UPDATEON as UPDATEON from FUNCTIONS function0_ where ( function0_.FUNCTIONID NOT IN ( ...
8. Hibernate working with MySQL SQL Error 1064 forum.hibernate.org
Read the rules before posting! http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hibernate version: 3.0 Mapping documents:
9. java.sql.SQLException while buildSessionFactory() on MYSQL 5 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:31 am Posts: 3 Location: pune, india Hibernate version: 3.1.1 Mapping documents: