1. oracle 11g hibernate problem stackoverflow.com
I am changing my database from PostgreSQL to Oracle 11g. I am using hibernate 3.0 with Java and Struts. Everything is working fine with PostgreSQL. I have changed following in hibernate.cfg.xml file.
2. Method to implement audit trail per row stackoverflow.com
I want to add two columns to all my tables [Create Time] & [Modify Time] to capture audit trail .In the future these fields might be used in partitioning the table. ...
3. getting incorrect result from Hibernate\Oracle stackoverflow.com
4. hibernate 3.6.7 with oracle 11g 126.96.36.199.0 wrong stackoverflow.com
I am using hibernate 3.6.7 with oracle 11g 188.8.131.52.0. It always stuck at get hibernate session. But if the database is empty, hibernate could successfully create table and insert data ...
5. is Hibernate 2.1.7 compatible with Oracle 11g forum.hibernate.org
6. Oracle 11g reconnection? forum.hibernate.org
I'm evaluating Hibernate as a potential JPA solution for a custom application. We would like the application to automatically reconnect cleanly in the case where our Oracle 11g database is restarted. For the sample application I wrote, I get a "recv failed" error when the application attempts to contact the restarted database. If I use c3p0 as follows: props.put("hibernate.c3p0.min_size", "1"); props.put("hibernate.c3p0.max_size", ...