1. Oracle Procedure call in Hibernate coderanch.com
2. How can i use hibernate to invoke the oracle's procedure! forum.hibernate.org
3. PL/SQL functions and procedures forum.hibernate.org
4. calling oracle procedure using hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi there, That Hibernate functionality really is intended for using Stored Procedures for querying, which is why it requires the OUT parameter. (And possibly why it's not doing a commit?) If you just want to call a stored procedure to do some work, there's no real benefit in having a "hibernate" way to do it -- use a pure JDBC CallableStatement. ...
5. Make uncommitted visible to Oracle Procedures (same session) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I think my problem should be very simple, I started a new Session with hibernate to save or update some entities, before commit I have to call some oracle procedure to validate these entities, but the entities are not visible to oracle before commit. Is there some Hibernate method or configuration to make uncommitted data visible to the when u ...
6. How to call oracle storage procedure using hibernate??? forums.oracle.com