1. How is my id being generated with JPA using Hibernate with the Oracle 10g dialect? stackoverflow.com
I have some code:
How is hibernate providing my id? I see in my database there a single ...
2. Hibernate dialect for Oracle Database 11g? stackoverflow.com
Is there a Hibernate dialect for Oracle Database 11g? Or should I use the
3. Using Hibernate Dialect for Oracle 11g forum.hibernate.org
4. Oracle9Dialect dialect error for hibernate3.2.1 & Oracle 10g forum.hibernate.org
Setting Details DB server box contains both 11g and 10g instance. Application that is getting error uses following settings Oracle 10G, Hibernate 3.2.1 GA, ojdbc5.jar. Hibernet Config entry:
5. Oracle dialect forum.hibernate.org
Hello , i use hib2 i set my dialect to oracle dialect i use oracle 9i i just strated using hibernate and i was reading the dialect stuff. then i met a problem and want to ask you this: i have the following snippet , in that snippet i formatted the date string to conform to oracle date format. -------------------------------------------------------------- Date ...
6. Oracle RDB Dialect ? forum.hibernate.org
7. Odd Switch from org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle to net.sf. ... forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 3.1 with both Oracle 10G and MySql. The app server is WebSphere 6 under RAD 6. MySql works fine. But Oracle mysteriously switches from org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect to net.sf.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect. A file search shows that the string "net.sf.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect" occurs nowhere in any of my ascii files. Here is the relevant stack trace portion: [8/26/06 14:23:20:729 GMT-05:00] 00000017 SystemErr R org.hibernate.HibernateException: Dialect ...
8. Does Oracle Lite require a specific dialect? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I currently write a Java application with Hibernate to run on Oracle Lite 10 Hibernate version: 3.1 My code works fine on an Oracle 9 or 10 with thin and Oracle9Dialect. With Oracle lite, every time I perform a read, the following exception is thrown. I get the information I need and the program goes on. Since the Oracle Lite ...
9. Oracle dialect design question (possible performace problem) forum.hibernate.org
I'm currently using hibernate to access the database with millions of records. I find out that I can't use hibernate generated queries (due to performace problems) if the result set is big. The setMaxResult function of hibernate always use rownum to limit returned data. This is IMHO not the best way to do it. Why don't you use row_number analytical function ...
10. Differences among Oracle dialects forum.hibernate.org
11. Differences among Oracle dialects forum.hibernate.org
12. Differences among Oracle dialects forum.hibernate.org