1. Hibernate, Oracle, Join Tables and Key Issues stackoverflow.com
I have 3 tables,
2. Oracle issue forum.hibernate.org
G'day to All, I have this interesting issue with Oracle 11g DB. I have all set up and working with MySQL and now I'm trying to switch to Oracle. I've created the table to match what I have on MySQL, then I've modified the config file so that the URL, username, password and dialect are now all for Oracle. When I ...
3. Issue with Hibernate Oracle forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am facing below issue: For eg: I am taking a simple example for 2 table 1. Table-> Someproject_For_Test_Hibernate_Model 2. Table-> Someproject_For_Test_Hibernate_Model_File Columns of Someproject_For_Test_Model ID(PK) Name Created_Date Created_By Attribute of Someproject_For_Test_Model ID(PK) Name Created_Date Created_By Set
4. Hibernate Oracle UTF-8 Issue forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am facing a very common issue and though did visit many forums and websites on this issue , none is helping me. I have a table which has data in Chinese characters. My Object model is very simple and I do not use Annotations. All my configurations are in cfg.xml file and hbm.xml files. When I try to retrieve ...
5. Hibernate-Oracle issue...Need Help!! forum.hibernate.org
I am using Oracle 10g and with Jboss 3.0.8, hibernate3.0.jar and ojdbc14.jar. Also I am using Oracle9Dialect. I hav a table in Oracle which has "level" as one of the column name. I have mapped this table in hibernate. But the problem is when hibernate generates select query for this table it does not enclose the level column in double quotes ...
6. Oracle MultiMaster Replication issue forum.hibernate.org
7. Oracle 10G Weblogic 81sp5 issue forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:58 pm Posts: 1 I was running Hibernate 3, Weblogic 81sp5, and Oracle 9i, and everything was running fine. I am in the process of upgrading to Oracle 10G. The server starts up fine, a query that gets back a list runs fine, but a query that uses a single object causes my JVM to ...
8. @past and ORA-02436 issue forum.hibernate.org