1. How to call a Oracle function from hibernate with return parameter? stackoverflow.com
My question is very much like http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1068974/getting-the-return-value-of-a-pl-sql-function-via-hibernate I have a function which does some modifications internally and it returns a value. The original idea was to do something like this:
2. How do i access an out parameter in a pl/sql proc via hibernate stackoverflow.com
I have a pl/sql procedure with the following signature
How can i make a call to this proc via Hibernate and access the value ...
3. Store Procedure - Oracle - Parameter forum.hibernate.org
For Oracle the following rules apply: The procedure must return a result set. For Sybase or MS SQL server the following rules apply: The procedure must return a result set. Note that since these servers can/will return multiple result sets and update counts, Hibernate will iterate the results and take the first result that is a result set as its return ...
4. Oracle table storage parameters forum.hibernate.org
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to configure hibernate to set table and index properties when generating the schema(hbm2ddl) in Hibernate 3 ? For example, I would like hibernate to set the INITRANS,PCTFREE,PCTUSED parameters when creating the schema in oracle, It would also be nice to be able to tell hibernate to create index-organized-tables instead of the standard table ...
5. To call oracle functon having out parameter & returns nu forum.hibernate.org
6. How can I call an Oracle sp without return parameter/code forum.hibernate.org
To return a scalar, I expect should be something like this: