1. java hibernate oracle sessions never get closed stackoverflow.com
I'm opening some Oracle sessions from a java-hibernate app. When a shutdown my java-hibernate the oracle sessions remain opened, even if the java process is not seen as running with "ps ...
2. Changing Oracle v$session.program from Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
3. Oracle and Hibernate session problem forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am creating test cases for my application using Hibernate to connect to an Oracle database. Each test case creates a Hibernate session and query data from the Oracle database. After 10 test cases are run, JUnit hangs. Tried this with 8i, 9i, and 10g. Same result. Has anyone encountered this kind of problem? Below is a sample test case. ...
4. How to send 'alter session' to Oracle via Hibernate? forum.hibernate.org
5. Altering Oracle Session with Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hola! I need to alter a session attribute in Oracle (more precisely: NLS_COMP and NLS_SORT) If I were to do it from a console, I'd write: ALTER SESSION SET NLS_COMP=LINGUISTIC Is there a way to accomplish this with a hibernate command from Java? Or is it better to use plain JDBC? I'm using Java 1.4.2, Hibernate 3.2.5 and Oracle9 Thanks in ...
6. Oracle sessions continue growing up forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:44 am Posts: 1 Hi All, I'm developing a web application with Oracle 10.2 and I'm having a problem regarding the continue growing up of sessions on database. I configure hibernate with c3p0 as follow: Code: