1. UUIDs, user types, and Oracle forum.hibernate.org
2. Can I user Oracle database object types with Hibernate? forum.hibernate.org
3. indivdual user access to Oracle using Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
We want to use Hibrenate as our persistence layer but we have a big question since we're all new to Hibernate. We will have a web application where users will be identified so their access to data (oracle database) will vary according to permissions. In other words, we would like to use Hibernate using individual access so the vpd can identify ...
4. Oracle users and Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi everybody! Probably this question has been discussed earlier, but I could not find anything... The problem is that I have a number of Oracle users, which have some associated Oracle roles, so I want db server to take care about user login authentication and user's permissions. All examples contain just fixed user name and password. But how to configure Hibernate ...
5. How to call User Define Function(Oracle) Using Hibernate? forum.hibernate.org