1. Can we oracle view in Hibernate? coderanch.com
When i use the oracle view in Hibernate, I got the following error like org.hibernate.HibernateException: Missing table: VW_TITLE_INFO at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.validateSchema(Configuration.java:962) at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaValidator.validate(SchemaValidator.java:116) at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.
2. ORA-00942: table or view does not exist forum.hibernate.org
3. Using Hibernate with an updatable view and Oracle forum.hibernate.org
4. can't access view in oracle database forum.hibernate.org
5. Hibernate and oracle views forum.hibernate.org
I want to do is to map an oracle view (PERSON_ACCOUNT_VIEW) with hibernate in order to do some selections request from the same view. But hibernate returns that id or composite-id is a must for the mapping. so i create an id field in the (PersonAccountObj.java) and set the hibernate mapping ...
6. Oracle inline view forum.hibernate.org
7. Using Hibernate criterion with oracle View returns same row forum.hibernate.org
Hello: I am using a criteria on a view to get some data. Ideally it should return 4 rows with different values in each roq. But it is returning the first row 4 times. Is this a problem with view of the criteria? I ran the same query directly on the database, it gives expected results. please advice thank you. -VB ...
8. Implementin "Inline view" (Oracle) with Hibernate, forum.hibernate.org
Hello, Hibernate version: 3.3 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 10G Is it possible with Hibernate to create an "Inline view" written under Oracle 10G . For instance this query : Code: SELECT * FROM trs_dossiers_v table1, ...