1. map single pojo with multiple tables forum.hibernate.org
Hi Everyone, I am facing problem to map single pojo to multiple table when second table has multiple values for single id. sql query ------- SELECT p.id,p.name,ph.phno FROM Person p,phone ph where p.id=ph.id and p.id=1; here one person id has multiople phone numbers. expected result is 1 abc 1234 1 abc 5678 1 abc 3578 but iam getting result like below ...
2. Mapping one POJO to two identical tables forum.hibernate.org
3. mapping one pojo with multiple tables forum.hibernate.org
4. Mapping Single POJO with Three different Tables forum.hibernate.org
5. How to use POJO without mapping to a table? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1 I ran into a problem while creating mapping for legacy data, which is not designed quite clearly. I have the following mappings: [code]
6. Nested POJOs to the same table mapping forum.hibernate.org
7. 1 POJO - M tables ? forum.hibernate.org
This is just a general query, regarding whether this can be done or not ? My question is Can a POJO class be created that can refer to different tables at different times. Eg object of class "Address" which can refer to "PersonAddress" (table) when an object of "Address" type is stored in "Person" class (a table also exists by the ...
8. basic question, using the same POJO in two different tables forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I would like to have two mapping files that use the same POJO:
9. How to find out the table name mapped to a POJO? forum.hibernate.org
10. Problem in mapping Single table with multiple Pojos forum.hibernate.org
11. Possible to tie POJOs back to UDFs instead of tables? forum.hibernate.org
We have a very complex security model that is enforced via UDFs. Therefore we never do a "SELECT * FROM clients" it is always "SELECT * FROM secure_clients( CURRENT_USERS_ID)". I'm curious if this can be accomplished via hibernate? I realize I can call arbitrary SQL via named queries, but can hibernate be made to use these secure UDFs directly? We specifically ...
12. Map POJO to multiple tables forum.hibernate.org
I have the situation where I need to map an object to history tables in a database that has the name in the form of History_Year_Month. This table gets generated every month, and depending on when messages are closed, the message needs to get put in the table matching the message closure month and year. Is the possible? Thanks