1. using XML mapping without POJOs forum.hibernate.org
2. Map XML to POJO using hibernate mapping forum.hibernate.org
3. XML to POJO to DB forum.hibernate.org
I realize I didn't explain my question very well, so I will try to elaborate. Hibernate's mapping definitions allow me to express the relationships between POJOs and the DB. So I can take POJOs and persist them to the DB using these mappings. I can also take DB records and load them into POJOs. With Hibernate 3.0 I can take those ...
4. I created the Mappings and Configuration XML's and POJO's us forum.hibernate.org
5. one-to-many xml mapping (no pojos) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am working on a project which involves translating a set of DTD's into hibernate mappings, then using the mappings to create DB2 tables and load in data from some large XML files. I was inspired to use hibernate after learning that you could go straight from XML->DB without the need for POJOs. This tutorial helped: http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/mapping/ So far, everything ...
6. Exporting Hibernate POJO to XML forum.hibernate.org