1. Poor performance of session.createSQLQuery() vs Session.doWo forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm facing weird difference in performance of SQL queries when I run it using session.createSQLQuery(). * query using Session.doWork() + jdbc API takes ~2 seconds. * Same for sqlplus/Sql Developer * very same SQL query ran using session.createSQLQuery() takes over 10 seconds. I see that application spends time in AbstractBatcher.getResultSet(), the "ResultSet rs = ps.executeQuery();" line. Also I verified via ...
2. poor performance many-to-many query execution forum.hibernate.org
before beginning, just let me say thanks gavin for all the help you've given me. i've been piling up my questions over the past few days i've been unable to find answers to and you've been most helpful. this one is probably something stupid i'm doing, but i can't for the life of me figure out what. we have a many-to-many ...
3. Poor Performance for Many-To-Many Set forum.hibernate.org
Regular Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:59 am Posts: 52 Hi Folks I have the following many-to-many Collection Code:
4. Hibernate performance very poor compare with JDO forum.hibernate.org
5. Poor performance, being stuck - querying on collections forum.hibernate.org
My issue Hello there I've been working with hibernate for nearly 2 months now. I am pretty convinced about the many assets it can provide over straight JDBC coding. But I'v come lately into more and more issues concerning performance. As you might see later on, I've a list of services, each service maps to 0...n keywords and mmsAbos. In this ...
6. Poor Projection.rowcount performance forum.hibernate.org
Ok, so the DBA explained that the query is slow because it using an execute plan from a previous query ... and some other db mumbo jumbo ..... Bottom line, he suggested to not use bind variables for this kind of query. So, back to Hibernate. I'm using the Criteria class to create the search query and the rowcount query. If ...
7. VARCHAR/NVARCHAR mismatch causing poor SQL performance forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 3.2 SP1 with SQL Server 2000 and JSQLConnect JDBC Driver. My underlying SQL tables all have Primary Keys of type VARCHAR(30), and there are foreign key relationships between the tables too. In my Hibernate mapping I am declaring
8. Very poor performance with hibernate and c3p0.0.9.1.2 forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using hibernate 3.2.1 with c3p0.0.9.1.2 over tomcat 5.5. Following are my config files. hibernate.connection.url = jdbc:derby:C: