1. Pros and cons of sorting data in DB? stackoverflow.com
Let's assume I have a table with field of type VARCHAR. And I need to get data from that table sorted alphabetically by that field. What is the best way (for ...
2. Is checking no.of rows before fetching them more efficient than directly fetching all data in hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I have below scenario
3. Performance issue importing 'large' amount of data from webservice to MSSQL 2005 stackoverflow.com
I have a program that is used to replicate/mirror the main tables (around 20) from Oracle to MSSQL 2005 via webservice (REST). The program periodically read XML data from the webservice and ...
4. Large Tables! Much Data! Performance loss/memory problems? forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am using Hibernate, so i have a Table users and a one-to-many that points to a Inbox Table. The Problems is that it may happen that a User has 10000 messages in his Inbox. How does Hibernate work. Does it load all the 10000 Messages into the User.messages List? Wouldnt it be a memory problem when i have 20 ...
5. hibernate performance data forum.hibernate.org
6. Performance issue with large amount of data forum.hibernate.org