2. Hibernate startup time - performance issue. forum.hibernate.org
We are having some performance issue when using Hibernate 2.x. The performance is quiet poor to a map few mapping files and getting session factory. 1. instantiate Configuration. 2. add resources (say dozen mapping files). 3. create sessionfactory. I am using p4/2.5 ghz, 1 mb ram.. the above process takes around 8secs... is it the expected behaviour?
3. Performance: Hibernate startup time forum.hibernate.org
4. hibernate startup performance forum.hibernate.org
5. ehcache configuration startup performance forum.hibernate.org
6. Sessionfactory Startup Performance forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a rather complex Object Graph that consists of 44 classes. All classes are mapped with Hibernate XML Mapping files (with cascade relationships and the usual meta tags for equals and toString). All classes are rather small (about 12 properties on average). It takes about 5 seconds to create the SessionFactory ( I use the "standard" HibernateUtil to create ...