1. Using Property Type Info Hibernate NamingStrategy stackoverflow.com
I am writing a Hibernate NamingStrategy for our schema. Our legacy schema (for some reason!) includes type information in column names. For example:
I am implementing the following method from the NamingStrategy interface:
2. How to persist a property of type Object forum.hibernate.org
3. QuereyException can not resolve property type: userId forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:15 am Posts: 4 hi! i got one exception like that ******************************************** net.sf.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property type: userId [SELECT groupHBM FROM com.liferay.portal.ejb.UserHBM userHBM JOIN userHBM.groups AS groupHBM WHERE userHBM.userId = ? AND userHBM.portalId = ? ORDER BY name ASC] at net.sf.hibernate.hql.PathExpressionParser.getPropertyType(PathExpressionParser.java:235) at net.sf.hibernate.hql.PathExpressionParser.end(PathExpressionParser.java:281) at net.sf.hibernate.hql.WhereParser.doPathExpression(WhereParser.java:366) at net.sf.hibernate.hql.WhereParser.doToken(WhereParser.java:393) at net.sf.hibernate.hql.WhereParser.token(WhereParser.java:279) at net.sf.hibernate.hql.ClauseParser.token(ClauseParser.java:87) at net.sf.hibernate.hql.PreprocessingParser.token(PreprocessingParser.java:120) at ...
4. hibernate.properties not found AND Problem setting prop type forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I have tried to find the solution to this problem which I am sure is out there somewhere. I am using hibernate 2.1. I am trying to use it inside of JBoss although not using the hibernate that comes with JBoss. The jar that contains my .class, .jar and .hbm.xml files also contains my hibernate.properties file. If I understand ...
5. Problem trying to set property type by reflection forum.hibernate.org
6. Properties on User Types forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:19 am Posts: 7 I have a my own UserType that maps type to two varchar columsn in the database. In my code I am trying to set a value of this type and save it to the database however this value is not saving. It does however save if create a new version of ...
7. Property type "object" not possible? forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I am attempting to create a class that has a property of type Object. So, I'm using a property tag with type="object", as stated in the reference, p. 58 under possible typenames. Yet when I deploy the mapping file, I get the error: org.hibernate.MappingException: property mapping has wrong number of columns: com.simunex.snx.core.types.Attribute.value type: object from the mapping file:
8. ClassValidator Warning:Type of property approximated forum.hibernate.org
@MappedSuperclass public abstract Document
9. UserTypes:how to get owning entity and type's property? forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I've been scratching my head with this for a number of hours to no avail. Hibernate 3.1.3 / Mac OS X / JDK 1.4 Here's the problem I can't solve: I have a UserType which resolves int column values to specific instances of a type (call it Foo) internal to our app. When Foo is 5, nullSafeGet() returns Foo.CAR ...
10. clarification of property type Q forum.hibernate.org
11. Property 'foobar' not found on type PersistentSet forum.hibernate.org
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Previous topic | Next topic Author Message rabies Post subject: Property 'foobar' not found on type PersistentSet Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 pm Beginner Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:34 pm Posts: 31 Using Seam 2.0.1.GA and JBoss 4.2.1.GA with Hibernate 3.2.4.sp1 ...
12. Any property type with restricted values forum.hibernate.org
HI, this is the first I would post on Hibernate forums although I have found many answers on them. Ok, here's my problem: I'm using Type Square pattern for which I've created 4 classes. These are: Product, ProductType, AttributeType and Attribute. The idea of all this is to be able to create products (with their corresponding attributes) at runtime. Otherwise, I'll ...