1. Can I check a method (not persisted properties)in a Criteria forum.hibernate.org
I'm not sure if it works but I would try the following: 1. create special date-property with formula. Use your database specific function to convert your varchar representation to normal date. Something like
2. criteria "could not resolve property" forum.hibernate.org
3. Basic Criteria against many-to-one (unresolved property) forum.hibernate.org
Mapping documents: Code:
4. Is it possibly to return a class property using criteria? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using Hibernate 3.1.x and I was wondering if it is possible to return just a single property using criteria. I don't see any mention or example in the reference guide. I know it can be done using HSQL, but i would prefer to keep everything as Criteria. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
5. Criteria restricted by the properties of a many-to-one set? forum.hibernate.org
6. Criteria and class property forum.hibernate.org
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Class at org.hibernate.type.IntegerType.set(IntegerType.java:41) at org.hibernate.type.NullableType.nullSafeSet(NullableType.java:83) at org.hibernate.type.NullableType.nullSafeSet(NullableType.java:65) at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.bindPositionalParameters(Loader.java: at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.prepareQueryStatement(Loader.java:157 ...
7. Limitation on (in) property in hibernate criteria forum.hibernate.org
Hi friends, jothinst wrote: I am using IN property in criteria restrictions. in that property, i am getting error if collection of objects exceed 2090. what is the exact problem on this.? please help me on this. i have checked it less than 2090 objects. it worked. code that i am using, objSession = HibernateUtil.getSession(); objCriteria = objSession.createCriteria(SalesPersonVO.class); Criteria objInvoiceCriteria = ...
8. how to use criteria with sub-properties forum.hibernate.org