1. Defining multiple Address properties in Person per AddressType by a triple join table stackoverflow.com
I've here a database with a
ID FIRSTNAME LASTNAME -- --------- -------- 1 John ...
2. Joined-classes does not support .class property? forum.hibernate.org
3. If not
4. Set property on join table forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate 3.1 Folks, I have mapped User<->Role, many-to-many, this way:
5. Grouping by a property in a joined table forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've got an application that builds a search query from a UI where users can choose to restrict by a given set of criteria and group by a given set of columns. Consider this database structure: Widget: widgetId, widgetName, widgetType, ... Category: categoryId, categoryName, ... WidgetCategoryMap: widgetId, categoryId Basically, there is a many-to-many relationship between widget and category, with the ...
6. need to get all properties of a class in joined crit Qry forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a criteria query joining two table(each has more than 100 fields). List listOne = session.createCriteria(A.class,"classA") .createAlias("tblB","classB") .list(); When i run it, it will select all the fields from A & B. How i can change so that the query select the fields only from A. since, i have lot of fields, specifying all the properties in ProjectionList is ...
8. join on joined property forum.hibernate.org
9. AND join not working in set property forum.hibernate.org
I have a complicated query which I'm building using Criteria/Restrictions etc The Hibernate object hierarchy is like... Code: Expert |--- ToolExpertise