1. Object as property when part of key forum.hibernate.org
I am finding that Hibernate does a great job of mapping a key to an object when the foeeigh key is a column in hte table as below where CustomerID maps to CustomerImpl
2. key-many-to-one property-ref forum.hibernate.org
3. property-ref and key-many-to-one forum.hibernate.org
Full stack trace of any exception that occurs: net.sf.hibernate.MappingException: property-ref not found: paymentTracking in class: com.jms.server.persistence.beans.accounting.HBPaymentSubjectBean at net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompile(Configuration.java:653) at net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:784) at com.server.init.CLocalHibernateInitializer.initHibernate(CLocalHibernateInitializer.java:49) at com.server.init.CLocalHibernateInitializer.
4. property-ref for key-many-to-one forum.hibernate.org
Is there anybody that can help me? Maybe I should demonstrate the problem more generalized. I got a table A: PK_A - primary key I got another table B: PK_A - FK pointing to A; part of PK INDEX_B - an index to allow one-to-many relations between A and B; part of PK And finally there is another table C that ...
Hibernate version: 3.1.1/3.1.3 Mapping documents: Code:
6. How to get the property-ref of a ManyToOneType key forum.hibernate.org