1. Properties reference for hibernate in persistence.xml stackoverflow.com
Does anyone know a link, post, book or something else where are explained and nominalized all properties that you need and can use in persistence.xml file? Thanks!
2. Hibernate property references coderanch.com
Mark - This is my first attempt at managing a foreign-key relationship with hibernate so please bear with me. Instances of my User class are maintained in an LDAP directory, task instances are stored in my relational DB. A quick look at my class definitions are as follows (instance values displayed in parens): class User - String dn (cn=john doe,o=myorganization) - ...
3. Referencing an "id" property in HQL forum.hibernate.org
4. Object property (anonymous foreign reference)... forum.hibernate.org
There is no need for Car and Horse to inherit from something common. The clean way to achieve what you suggest is to subclass that child class that your code snippet appears to come from. If you can achieve this, i.e. have a CarChild class containing a reference to a Car, and a HorseChild class, etc., then you can use your ...
5. Reference about Hibernate properties in persistence.xml? forum.hibernate.org