1. Saving Set with property-ref in the key forum.hibernate.org
Hello all, I'm using hibenrate 3.5.1 final and having some problems with saving Set with property-ref configuration. ClassA is connected to ClassB with Many-to-one called "reference". ------
2. Able to save, 100% cpu when trying to access object property forum.hibernate.org
Author Message jwhite Post subject: Able to save, 100% cpu when trying to access object property Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:32 am Beginner Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 2:52 pm Posts: 36 Hibernate version: hibernate-2.1.4 Mapping documents: Code:
3. to set property show_sql can show hql but how to save it to forum.hibernate.org
I use a jdbc append and this sql string for insert. this appender can work with other class. now, I configed in the log4j.xml
4. Saving one property to multiple tables forum.hibernate.org
`test`.CREATE DATABASE `test` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1 */; CREATE TABLE `test`.`table_a` ( `TableA_Id` decimal(10,0) NOT NULL, `PropertyA` varchar(3) NOT NULL, `AnotherProperty` varchar(45) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY USING BTREE (`TableA_Id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1; CREATE TABLE `test`.`table_b` ( `PropertyA` varchar(3) NOT NULL, `TableA_Id` decimal(10,0) NOT NULL, ...
5. easier way to save some property values as uppercase forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I was not sure whether there is an easier way to save some String property values as uppercase in database with hibernate. Currently, when I set the property value, I use toUpperCase() to uppercase the String and set the property value. But, since this needs to be done often from several helper classes, I wanted to see if there is ...
6. How does one modify property prior to saving/updating forum.hibernate.org
Specifically, i have a class (or 2) in which i want to check to see if an item is null, If so, i need to make perform some calculations and go to the DB to change it. I have used listeners and trapped the class of interest. However, any change i make to the property does not take place. Null is ...
7. Implicit save of object after property value changed forum.hibernate.org
8. property under properties does not get saved forum.hibernate.org
I have this mapping (simplified)