1. Unique property forum.hibernate.org
2. Best way to handle unique properties forum.hibernate.org
What is the best way to handle unique properties? For example, say I have a user object that has a iterator generated PK. Also, I have a unique not null "username" property on my user object, so 2 different user objects can't have the same username. One way to handle this would be to query the DB, see if there already ...
3. How to make multiple properties unique for joined-class forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I want to define a unique constraint for one of my object on more than one fields. Like, data object is Person extends Basic Object First Name Last Name Age Address Now I want that First Name and Last Name should be unique. I am using
4. How can i have a combination of properties as unique forum.hibernate.org
5. unique property in HSQLDB? forum.hibernate.org
Well, it seems to do something in fact. Did you modify the schema or ask SchemaUpdate to do it? For me, it adds a unique(theColumn) at the end of the ddl of the table creation. I just tested, if I try to use the same name on 2 instances, it throws a ConstraintViolationException. Maybe you thought that Hibernate would perform a ...
6. property "unique-key" doesn't use the property nam forum.hibernate.org