1. HQL IN Clause with Array from DB + JOIN stackoverflow.com
i have a Table where an ArrayList of prices is saved via Hibernate as a Blob. Now i will get access to that list via IN clause. Is this possible? All with ...
2. how to implement match query for Array in hibernate criteria stackoverflow.com
I have this situation
3. How to get set or array directly from query in hibernate? stackoverflow.com
As i can see only list method in query class in hibernate.How to get set or array directly from query in hibernate?
4. How to pass a string array to HQL Query coderanch.com
According to your example above you have a collection. You can pass it as is, you don't have to convert it to an Array. Referring to the question at hand, you only need to now that the elements in the parametersList must be of the same type or belong to the same interface that it's known to hibernate and must match ...
5. Array of ids in one select using Hibernate. coderanch.com
6. select where array contains ... forum.hibernate.org
Hi everybody, I try to select only the Messages which contain a certain User in the receivers array. If possible I'd like to use hibernate Criteria. Message.java: private var _body:String; private var _date:Date; [ArrayElementType("com.marqueecorp.flexagroup.File")] private var _files:Array; private var _head:String; private var _id:int; [ArrayElementType("com.marqueecorp.flexagroup.User")] private var _receivers:Array; private var _sender:User; User.java: private var _activated:Boolean; private var _id:int; public var mailAddress:String; public ...
7. problem querying an array of elements forum.hibernate.org
I have a problem querying an array of elements, The mapping of the element is
8. array in report query forum.hibernate.org
How can a report query be written that includes a array of primitives? The mapping is :
9. Passing array to native query forum.hibernate.org
10. Query using String Array in IN cluase forum.hibernate.org
11. Query cache always misses query with array parameter forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've tried to take advantage of the query cache on our application. Actually on a specific use case, the same query is run many times, and after a while there's good chance that this query has been run with all possible parameters . The problem is that the query cache always misses. I think this is because the sole parameter ...
12. HQL Select ... where array = array forum.hibernate.org
Author Message Omid Post subject: HQL Select ... where array = array Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:38 am Newbie Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 am Posts: 18 Hi All, I ask my self how to shoot a query where in the Where-part of the select statement the column I want to select is an array and I ...
13. Postgres queries with array indexes forum.hibernate.org
14. Query returns empty array when using ComboPooledDataSource forum.hibernate.org
I'm having a problem retrieving data from microsoft sql server 2005 when using ComboPooledDataSource. When I use dbcp datasource it works fine but when i switch to use ComboPooledDataSource my query always returns empty. No error is given. My only change is in swapping the use of a ComboPooledDataSource to a dbcp BasicDataSource. Below is my configuration. Any suggestions on what ...
15. Passing Array in named query forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am calling function which needs array as an input parameter. Can anyone help me on this. My function is: desc EMP_ID; Argument Name Type In/Out Default ------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------- -------
16. Query.uniqueResult returning an object array !! forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:45 am Posts: 14 Location: Pune,India Hi I'm kind of stumped with this. The Query.uniqueResult method is returning an Array of 'Object' rather than returning a single instance of the entity. Here is the query I'm firing: Code: qry = session.createQuery("from DealHistory dh" + " left join ...