1. How to do pagination in JSP? stackoverflow.com
I have a page which displays a table with some entries which is taken from a method in form of a list from a JPA Entity for the first time. now I ...
2. What is the way to do pagging in jsp with hibernate? stackoverflow.com
On JSP page I can't get the number of pages for data. I can get data of predefined page size that if I want first 7 data, or second 7 data ...
3. Problem with JPQL: distinct coderanch.com
hi, I do the same thing like you , but i don't understand how jpa know that which field need to distinct ? My jpql is select DISTINCT new model.Loggoldtmp( DATE_FORMAT(createdate, '%Y-%m-%d') as datevalue,year(createdate) as yearvalue,month(createdate) as monthvalue,quarter(createdate) as seasonvalue,dayofyear(createdate) as dayofyearvalue,dayofmonth(createdate) as dayofmonthvalue,dayofweek(createdate) as dayofweekvalue ,now() as createdate) "+ "from Loggold o";
4. JPQL query with IN Operator coderanch.com
5. Getting empty row on JPA query after creating coderanch.com
I'm learning java ee, so i made some modifications to the CRUD examples, now im getting some weird behavior, after creating a new row i go to list and for some reason that last row appears empty, i checked the result list of the query and its getting that row with null values. I do update the items on the bean ...
6. find() method in EJB 3 /JPA coderanch.com
7. Hibernate Join Query - Should be easy java-forums.org
8. Hibernate queries in jsp page java-forums.org
9. ..help with JSP Pagination using hibernate forum.hibernate.org