1. SELECT NEW() with many-to-one collection inside the constructor - HQL stackoverflow.com
I don't seem to find an answer to somthing that i refuse to accept as "Not Possible" :) Here is my HQL query: "SELECT new TestTable(t.id,t.param1,t.param2,t.param3,stps) FROM TestTable t left join t.steps ...
2. NHibernate HQL: How to use the new object constructor with 'distinct'? stackoverflow.com
I need to use the HQL object constructor feature, e.g:
But I also need to use the
3. NHibernate returning duplicate rows from hql named query with object constructors stackoverflow.com
I have a named hql query which makes use of object constructors for an object that is not mapped (it is only imported) e.g.
4. JPA 2.0: How to avoid full class name in `SELECT NEW full.class.Name`? stackoverflow.com
How can I avoid putting FQCN into
5. Lucene: Cannot find symbol stackoverflow.com
I am using Lucene 3.4.0, hibernate (hibernate-all.jar), ANT and TestNG to run some test... Most of all works right now, but since I have implemented my lucene part nothing seems to work ...
6. JPA 2 case statement allow null in constructor query stackoverflow.com
I have a constructor criteria query. For the constructor, I'm attempting to do something like this:
7. "select new Constructor" in HQL coderanch.com
8. select new constructor in JPA/Hibernate coderanch.com
Hello, I have something like this: List
9. select new constructor in JPA/Hibernate with DISTINCT NOT WORK! coderanch.com
10. SELECT NEW() with a collection inside the constructor HQL forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I don't seem to find an answer to somthing that i refuse to accept as "Not Possible" :) Here is my HQL query: "SELECT new TestTable(t.id,t.param1,t.param2,t.param3,stps) FROM TestTable t left join t.steps as stps WHERE t.someObj.id IN (:someObjIds)" TestTable has the following consturtor: public TestTable(Integer param1, Integer param2,Date param3,Date param4, Set steps) i have tried to use Collection in ...
11. JPQL query new operator. Unable to find Constructor. forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am trying to test some JPQL queries from Hibernate Console (I hope to see same results when executing the same query onces the application had been deployed). I am using "Hibernate Tools for Eclipse Version: 3.4.0.v20110215-1252-H31-GA". The underlying database is Postgres 9. I am using Java 6 version. Entity specification is using JPA annotations. I have execute severals JPQL ...
12. HQL Select Clause and constructor forum.hibernate.org
I am using 2.1.3 and have a question about using new in an HQL select. My NameDTO is not mapped which is what I want. Is it possible to use the NameDTO constructor without the NameDTO package name (refapp.NameDTO)? I have been searching the forum half the day and can't find an answer. This has got to be a really common ...
13. Using HQL's SELECT NEW() with collection in the constructor forum.hibernate.org
14. Subqueries in hql constructors forum.hibernate.org
15. Using constants in select new constructor forum.hibernate.org
16. Unable to find constructor when using new class and count(*) forum.hibernate.org
What type is returned form HQL query using count(*). This worked in Hibernate 2 versions and I've recently upgraded to 3 and noticed this no longer works. When using a query that is using the syntax select new com.foo.Bah(f.name, count(*)) from Foo Where condition = condition grouby something Bah old working constructors don't seem to be recognised anymore which makes me ...
17. Order by a subselected column with constructor forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1.3 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 10.2.0.2 In an HQL query using a constructor (select new MyObject), is it possible to order by a column that is mentioned in the constructor only as a subselect? I have a class Customer with two attributes: String name and List